Saturday, June 11, 2005

How does "Joy to the Home" relate to "Design Psychology?"

Since I uploaded the new Design Psychology website one day ago, I've had a few emails asking me: "How does "Joy to the Home" relate to "Design Psychology?" Also, questions why I didn't just expand Joy to the Home.com.

The Design Psychology website encompasses Design Psychology for home owners, home sellers, and real estate investors. Plus there is a section on office design and even an article for clinical psychologist offices ideas. (I get ten times the calls from psychologists than interior designers!)

Joy to the Home is the name of our business. It is also the name of the book I wrote years ago, which is at the editor's. The Joy to the Home website mainly will be for the book after publication. You can also look at our homes for sale on the properties page.

Now for the difference in the blogs. Joy to the Home blog is for homemakers. Design Psychology blog covers all areas of design for all your spaces--home and work.

I hope you enjoy all of our websites and blogs.

Jeanette

Copyright Jeanette J. Fisher
Why does this need a copyright? I have found tidbits of my writing in the strangest places. A Google search of my name in quotes brought up a bad credit mortgage company using my name and my Credit Help book as leads to them without any of my articles and website links! They have no reason to use my name except to steal my credit search clients. Also, since a blog is a place for rants, another person used my article for beginning real estate investors with his name as the author!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home